Dena Pearl Cascade Earrings
Chic and sustainable, the Dena Pearl Cascade Earrings are made from second-hand and recycled materials. These baroque pearl babies are the definition of wearable art. As you know, our maxim is REDUCE-REUSE-RECYCLE-RELUXE and we are not willing to budge. We live for Eco-conscious elegance because we believe that you can be both stylish and kind to the planet, always!
- All pieces are made by hand and individually assembled in Montréal using recycled materials.
- Gold-plated stainless steel clasp
- Measurements: 3.5” for the long strand + 2.5” for the short strand
- Made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for production before shipping.
- The perfect pair of earrings for a wedding or to offer as a gift.
Muse: Dena Anwar
Wedding Photography by Ver Sepasi (www.versepasi.com)